Working for ihotdesk
Interested in working for a young, dynamic, forward thinking organisation?
ihotdesk is a fast growing organisation and we are always on the lookout for skilled, customer focused and enthusiastic individuals to join our team in London. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, excellent training opportunities and long term career progression.
New Business Development / Sales Consultant
|Location:||City of London, UK|
|Salary:||Basic 25 – 40k DOE. OTE 60k+ uncapped.|
|Additional benefits:||Non-contributory Pension, paid travel, 24 Days’ Holiday|
Your role will be to generate new business with a "consultative selling approach" to meet and exceed sales targets for new accounts. The role is 100% focused on new business. You will also have a good network of contacts within the sector that you have experience selling to.
You will have a proven track record of being able to generate your own leads, whilst some will be assigned to you through our marketing operations you will be expected to book your own appointments and manage the entire sales process from initial contact to close.
You will have a good track record in new business; will be good at building rapport, listening and communicating with board level Directors, IT managers and business owners. You will be smart, well presented, have a good understanding of commercials and will be capable of explaining the benefits of IT services in terms of Return on Investment.
The role will include
- Lead generation and booking your own meetings
- Updating and maintaining your records, within the CRM system.
- Producing high quality proposals
- Carry out face to face meetings with prospects, supported by the directors where required
- Carry out a smooth transition to account management upon close
Ideal applicants will have at least 2 years’ experience of selling IT managed services, ideally to the SME sector.
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Good technical knowledge, in particular Microsoft products
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to interpret technical language and translate into simple terms
You must live within a commutable distance of the city of London
Working hours Mon-Fri: 08.30 – 17.30
Notice period: 1 month
How to apply
To apply for this role please send us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. The covering letter must include the following:
- Reason for apply for this role
- How you meet the key Skills above
- What you will bring to the role
- Salary expectation
:: NO AGENCIES PLEASE ::