Managed Data Backup
Preventing data loss, corruption, and disclosure of sensitive information from unauthorised access, is critical to the long term success of any business. Implementing a comprehensive data backup system that guarantees the full recovery of all data can mean the difference between seamless business continuity and complete failure of all essential business operations in the event of an unforeseen data loss emergency.
It is not enough to simply implement an effective backup system - the backup system must be continuously monitored to ensure all data is successfully backed up as scheduled. Because of the time and capital expense involved with monitoring a backup system in-house, more and more businesses are opting for a managed backup solution. Managed data backup systems are convenient data storage solutions that enable businesses to simply and securely store all critical data while spending less capital and administration time dealing with the implementation and management of the backup system.
Our Managed Data Backup service provides you with a full offsite data backup and disaster recovery data protection through secure cloud storage. With peace of mind; we manage the installation, perform daily monitoring and assist when a restore is required.
- Automated Backup process that no longer relies on manual and tedious tape changes
- Risk of neglecting Tape Changes, and missing critical backups is now an issue of the past
- Data restoration is available from from our Secure Datacentres
- The lengthy process of recovering Tape’s to restore files that were accidently deleted by users is now a seamless process.
- hotbackup Service offers quick, easy and uninterrupted access to critical data
- Lower cost of ownership compared to tape backup
- Improved reliability and speed of recovery
- Smarter use of resources through scalability
- Only pay for what you use from as little as £1.00 per 10Gb of storage
If you are looking Managed backup service in London or throughout the United Kingdom and would like to meet with one of our consultants for a no-obligation discussion please call us on 020 7392 1600, email us at email@example.com or complete our contact form.