For clients seeking a reliable and proven partner to project manage and deliver crucial IT projects. Ihotdesk has a long-standing track-record of delivering IT and telephony projects of various sizes on time and within budget, from simple upgrades to major wide area and local area network design and implementation projects for a diverse range of customers including:
ihotdesk Project benefits
- Tailored approach – guarantees a perfect fit so the solution meets your precise requirements
- Fixed price proposal – Ensures your project is delivered within budget without the risk of spiraling costs
- Plain and simple speaking – Ensures you fully understand all aspects of the project
- Communications – you can focus on your business with the assurance that all elements of your project are fully co-ordinated
- Full documentation – ensures that your staff understand exactly what has been delivered
- Full Training - provided on-site to ensure you get the most out of your new solution.
- Testing carried out offsite – minimises the disruption to your business, implementation is undertaken at a time most convenient to you.
Change for any business carries a risk, whether you are a small, medium or large organisation. It is important to face the change in a structured manner. Adopting a formal project management methodology is crucial no matter what the size of the project. ihotdesk have a five stage process, underpinned by professional project management, to ensure assignments that we perform are delivered on time and within budget.
Our Project Manager works through each of the five phases to ensure your business needs are achieved, on time and to budget.
- We have to understand your business needs.
- What issues do you currently have?
- What are your frustrations?
- How do you need to work?
- What's holding your company back?
- How can we make your business more productive?
- What timescale are we working to?
We'll develop a complete solution and communicate the design without TLAs (three letter acronyms) and techno jargon. We'll explain how we propose to implement the solution and clearly state the project deliverables. You receive a fixed-price proposal. That means the project is delivered to budget with no unexpected surprises.
Whether it is a new application, database, telephone system or network infrastructure, ihotdesk will develop the solution and keep you regularly informed of progress. Infrastructure projects sometimes involve other suppliers; our Project Manager takes away any hassles from you, allowing you to focus on your business.
Where practical, we can build the solution off-site, so it is fully tested before implementation at your premises. This reduces the disruption within your office. New applications and databases are tested by you and further customisation made ahead of the final phase.
This is the phase where the new system goes live. It is implemented at a time that is convenient to your business. Typically infrastructure projects are completed at weekends, we do not charge a premium for out of hours work. Training your people is essential. The training course that was developed during the Build phase is provided at your offices. Our trainers will also be on hand the day we go live, so you get rapid help with any queries. The solution is fully documented, so that you know what has been delivered and we can provide on-going support or you can support the system in-house.
ihotdesk provides a fixed price for your project. This removes the risk of spiraling costs for you, which is sadly all too common with any type of project. We are the technology experts, so why should you have the financial risk?
Our project managers are trained in PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based method for effective project management. PRINCE2 is a de facto standard used extensively by the UK Government and is widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally.
If you are looking for Software or Application Development in London, or throughout the United Kingdom, and would like to meet with one of our consultants for a no-obligation discussion please call us on 020 7392 1600, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org