- The bitcoin rate fell sharply after the events in the USA and Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan deals a serious blow to miners: the country has interruptions in electricity and the Internet
- Moneygram buys 4% shares of the crypto ATM operator Coinme
- “Black January” for miners: US Congress Calls Hearings
- Kosovo bans cryptocurrency mining
- PlatoFarm: AMA session
Norton, a major cybersecurity company, recently released Norton Crypto as part of Norton 360, which allows users to mine Ethereum while their computer remains in standby mode.
However, it is not so simple, and some users complain, claiming that the company does not allow them to uninstall the program.
The bitcoin rate fell sharply after the events in the USA and Kazakhstan
- Main reason is US interest rate policy
- The protests in Kazakhstan also played a role
The situation on the Bitcoin chart again reflected the picture of events unfolding on the world stage. It began to fall just a few minutes after the closure of the US Federal Reserve meeting. The American regulator confirmed its readiness to cut its balance sheet and raise interest rates in the new year. Another reason for the crisis is protests in Kazakhstan, a country that ranked third in terms of mining.
Trader Rekt Capital published the following chart and highlighted “there are many similarities between the current BTC range and the situation in May 2022 of the year”. Recall, then, as a result of falling prices from the cryptocurrency market, about $ 150 billion