- Billionaire Bill Miller transferred half of his fortune to bitcoins
- Due to the pandemic, the Australian Open will be held in the metaverse. Details and tickets
- Tesla owner turned his electric car into a source for mining. The experts answered how real it is
- Animoca Brands’ Lympo NFT platform has been hacked for $ 19, 7 million
- Bitcoin wakes up after black script. 3 positive signals.
- e-CNY mobile client has become the most downloaded application in China.
- Associated Press will create its own NFT marketplace on Polygon to monetize photos.
- Where to buy and sell NFT: top – 18 Verified NFT marketplaces
- Joe Rogan: “I have high hopes for cryptocurrency.”
- The former politician became the top manager of the Binance crypto exchange.
- The Fed Completes Cryptocurrency Report: Promise Soon introduce
The US authorities believe that cryptomats increase the crime rate
By tradition, we discussed with the analyst from DeltaTheta Research all the most interesting things that are happening in the crypt:
- rate, rate, rate .. what does the Fed have?
And much more.
Billionaire Bill Miller transferred half of his fortune to bitcoins
- The legendary investor admitted that he keeps half of the free capital in the BTC
- Large he bought part of the bitcoins at the price 40 thousand dollars
The last few weeks have been extremely difficult for newbie investors. Especially for those who entered the market around October. Since that month, BTC has lost almost 42%, and reached the extreme level of fear.
Despite everything, billionaire Bill Miller is optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies. And this is confirmed by the current composition of his investment portfolio: 56% of net assets the businessman invested in the purchase of BTC and MicroStrategy promotions. The other half of the portfolio consists mainly of Amazon stock. But this is not surprising, since Bill Miller was one of the first investors in this company.
Due to the pandemic, the Australian Open will be held in the metaverse. Details and tickets
- 17 on January the next Australian Open tournament starts
- It will be held for the first time not only on real, but also on virtual stadium
The legendary Australian Open tennis tournament will be part of the metaverse and NFT. This year’s championship will be streamed on Decentraland, the leading virtual reality platform. To get into the game, fans need to buy a digital ticket in the form of an NFT.
The planet is now struggling with a new strain COVID – 20 Omnicron. Therefore, the organizers of the Australian Open decided to reduce the number of real physical seats and give access to the digital version of the tournament. This will allow foreign and local spectators to personally participate in the competition.