- Chainalysis published a report on attacks by hackers from the DPRK
- Over the past year, both the number of hacks and the amount of damage increased
- V 2021 there were at least such attacks
- The damage amounted to 432 million dollars in cryptocurrency
- Most of what was stolen is ETH, followed by altcoins, and only a fifth of it falls on BTC
Yesterday, 13 on January, the analytical company Chainalysis published a report on hacker attacks criminals from the DPRK. Not only the effectiveness of attacks has grown, but also the “appetites” of attackers.